6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sturdy [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 7:08:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
on hindsight, noah found him when he delivered his neighbor's medicine from the hospital's pharmacy. it does make sense that he had a reason to be there.

he does seem healthy though.

noah had urged him to come with him in the doctor's office for his check up, though kyle declined at that time. he did ask to come with him to the hospital though. still, it felt like it was an invasion of privacy, regardless of who invited who.

they settled with kyle waiting at the lobby, before moving to the coffee shop by the first floor of the hospital after it took a while.

he looks up from his phone, which had been playing an old animated movie. he lifts his earphones off when noah returns from the doctor, taking a sip of iced coffee from a cup before speaking up.

it would've paired well with cake, but it doesn't seem like he has enough time for one.

"you don't look like you've been returning to the hospital," kyle bluntly puts out there.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sturdy [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 6:06:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel noah"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fighting"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"whaddya mean. i've practically been living there." [break][break]

noah swerves into his seat. on his wrist, there is no paper band. finally, between him sneaking out, anxious desire to return to his gym, and his robust recovery, the hospital had decided to discharge him.[break][break]

"check up went well." noah says as he flexes up. "can't keep the machampion down for too long! no way, baby."[break][break]

but he knows he must thank soon, for without him, the gym leader may have remained in petalburg as compost.
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".noah"]--accent:#d63c72!important; --headercolor:#d63c72!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#bc5076; --headercolor:#bc5076;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sturdy [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 6:20:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the notion of a date gets him to stare at the flexed arm, but decency causes him to abruptly shift back to noah's face.

"you would think someone who got hospitalized would act, well, down."

he certainly looked down when they first met, but given everything he spewed out, it seemed understandable. the loss from what he got in return, a different entity that barely has substance to replace what was once was, didn't seem enough to bring his spirits back up.

kyle surmises desperation, or perhaps just optimism for scrambling for any crumb of hope.

"should i call you machampion too?" kyle asks as he looks at his cup. "that's a weird nickname, but we're going on a date later anyways, so..."

he extends his arm and offers his leftover coffee before recalling something.

"ah, can you take in caffeine? doctors usually don't allow stimulants when the person needs rest."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
sturdy [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 7:48:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel noah"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fighting"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"only if you want, man!"[break][break]

it's close to a term of endearment. he'll take what he can get.[break][break]

"i'm not really a coffee guy anyway." he says, hands scrounging around empty pockets. "but that reminds me... i think i forgot my phone in my room."[break][break]

he throws a thumb back.[break][break]

"wanna come with me to get it? what a pain, man..."
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".noah"]--accent:#d63c72!important; --headercolor:#d63c72!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#bc5076; --headercolor:#bc5076;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sturdy [m]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 7:11:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he quickly finishes his coffee down, almost choking as he gulps everything.

"y-yeah!" he answers fast, slurping the last of the iced coffee and brushing the back of his hand against the trickle from the corner of his lip.

the cup is begrudgingly left at the table after seeing everyone else do it.

"did they hit you hard on the head?" while framed as a joke, it sounded like genuine worry. "i'm not sure if i can forget about my phone."

not because it's an electronic that he plays games on, but because it's almost quintessential for every day use... or maybe he should just admit to being chronically online.

kyle follows noah to where he had his appointment.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP